Sunwave Gas and Power is seeking highly motivated individuals to join its team of commercial energy consultants as Energy Advisors. Each Energy Advisor will be responsible for developing a diverse portfolio of commercial customers across Ontario. Daily responsibilities will include developing contacts, pursuing leads, building a book of mid- to large-sized commercial and industrial clients and performing against quarterly quotas.
Ideal candidates will have extensive sales experience, including an existing background in the energy space, be comfortable procuring and pitching Sunwave Gas and Power to executives and other leaders of commercial and industrial businesses, and a history of demonstrated success exceeding sales quotas at the commercial level. Travel will be limited and determined by the needs of individual clients.
- Minimum of 2-5 years sales experience as asset
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the energy space
- Superior communication skills
- Above average computer proficiency and a demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Proven sales ability with a demonstrated ability to exceed quotas
- A working knowledge of the deregulated energy market, and the ability to quickly develop deep product knowledge
What We're Really Looking For:
- Competitive spirit
- Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented and positive
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment * Sense of humor
What We Have to Offer:
- Performance based plus bonuses
- Compensation will be discussed to qualified candidates at time of initial interviewi
Indeed - 5 months ago