SUBCOE is an independent OEM company that specializes in manufacturing electrical equipment for artificial lift, such as variable frequency drives, skids, switchboards and a variety of purpose-built electrical equipment to meet the needs of our worldwide customer base.
We are currently seeking a MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER (full time) at our Sherwood Park manufacturing plant for immediate employment.
The successful candidate will have a good mechanical aptitude and be capable of performing the following:
- Using hand tools, measuring tape, hand-held power tools and some stationary tools such as drill press.
- Measuring, marking, drilling, tapping of pieces to be assembled.
- Keeping workspace and shop safe and tidy.
- Communicating effectively with team leader and other staff.
- Be reliable and to show up on time.
This position offers great potential with the opportunity to grow and develop new skills.
SUBCOE will also provide necessary tools, PPE and training if required.
Starting rate of $18 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Weekdays 7:30 AM to 4PM (40 hours per week) with possible overtime.
- Employee's Health Insurance Plan
- Clean, modern plant
- Lunch room
- Friendly work environment
Please send resume via email. Please no telephone calls.