STURGEON VALLEY ATHLETIC CLUB
POSITION IN ST. ALBERT, ALBERTA
HOUSE KEEPING SUPERVISOR
Sturgeon Valley Athletic Club is a private fitness facility offering a full range of fitness solution to our members. Our vision is to be the number in private platinum fitness solutions by providing second to none options to our members and those looking for a a better FIT for their training options. We have grown our business over the last 15 years with a strong commitment to health and wellness serving our clients in St. Albert and the greater Edmonton area.
We are currently recruiting for an energetic individual who has several years’ experience as a House Keeping Supervisor. The ideal candidate has a passion for cleanliness, attention to detail, communication and building relationships. We enjoy working smarter not harder, developing better life balance and a healthy team environment. If you are looking for your best - last career move there is very strong future on our team.
This position requires someone with:
- 5 + years’ experience as House Keeping Supervisor in Hospitality Industry;
- Strong Leadership skills with an ability to manage staff, schedules and inventory;
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills;
- Full time commitment of shift work, days evenings and some weekends
- Experience training and development of staff and work projects.
- Current certifications in Standard First Aid, and WHIMIS
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A LOCAL POSITION ONLY – NO OUT OF PROVICE OR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package for the ideal candidate. Please submit your application, including resume, cover letter stating your wage expectation, list of references, and certifications to the attention of : Human Resources Manager: via this advertisement on indeed.ca Thank you for your interest in our company, however only applicants selected for our interview process will be consider at this time.