STRONE specializes in the repair and reconstruction of properties damaged by fire, smoke, water or other peril. Working directly with the insurance companies, we respond 24 hours a day to emergencies, and pride ourselves on helping to restore a home or business to its pre-loss condition and enjoy a superior reputation for excellent work and customer service.
We are looking for a customer -focused, hard working individual with a can do attitude, and willingness to learn and grow. As a RESTORATION TECHNICIAN there will be extensive work in cleaning during the restoration process of structures damaged by fire and water. This involves physical work, which would include but not be limited to carrying equipment and construction debris. You must be willing to work in dirty environments, where sewage and mold may be present.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responding quickly to emergencies such as water, fire, and smoke damage.
- Extracting water from flooded structures using commercial extraction equipment.
- Performing demolition including removing damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, pad, baseboard, cabinets, drywall, etc.
- Taking accurate moisture readings and properly setting up commercial drying equipment to minimize drying time.
- Cleaning and maintaining proprietary equipment as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be willing to submit to criminal background check
Requirements for Success:
- Able to work and lead efficiently and effectively in a team environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service ability -- providing "high touch" service to our clients
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Strengths in multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to work in all types of conditions (hot,cold,wet and dusty)
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday and on call hours ( evenings and weekends) as determined by business necessity
The position will require mandatory on-call, overtime and weekends as needed
Please Apply Online http://careers.strone.ca/x/apply/a2juxj8hl1x5