WORK TERM: .4-6 month, Fall Co-op Placement (September - December 2014) Unpaid
Attention all student
About the role:
You will be on the role of development team, building our hybrid mobile web application. You will be involved in all levels of application development including: application architecture, feature development, testing, bug fixing and deployments. You will take part in our development process including: short sprints, planning meetings, estimations, daily standups, code reviews, and release retrospectives.
What you'll need:
- Expert level HTML5, CSS, PhoneGap
- Experience with one of Sencha Touch, JQuery Mobile, AngularJS, Backbone.js
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience writing RESTful web services
- Experience with client-server architectures
- BSc or related degree
- +0-3 years development experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience with any of the following: Objective-C/Cocoa, Java/Android SDK, Responsive design, persistence.js, HTML5 Offline Applications, WebSQL, IndexDB, Local storage, Node.js.
if you dont know above all and have the skill or education with commitment to do . we can make you learn .
The best will be offered the full time role .
mail your resume asap
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headquartered inToronto, Stepin2IT is one of the fastest growing training organizations inNorth America. We are committed to be the training...