STARA Enterprise is a strategic brand management agency that started with the notion of creating value for people and businesses. We offer a full-fledged service to build your brand, drive your marketing campaign and deliver quantified results.
STARA is looking for an innovative Graphic Designer responsible for creating concepts and designing materials for a wide variety of channels and vehicles. Demonstrating a creative eye and the ability to translate messaging into visual representations, the Graphic Designer will be key to maintaining the corporate brand.
- Creative direction - Provides creative direction and high-end conceptual design across a wide variety of products including websites, mobile, event displays, multimedia and video, advertising, sales collateral (white papers, brochures etc.) and any design requests.
- Design projects - Manages design projects from concept through production including interfacing with other departments and external suppliers.
- Chooses the appropriate illustrations, layout, and page setting corresponding to the client’s needs
- Designing and creating materials - Designs and creates production ready materials for web, print, advertising, display etc. that meet our marketing objectives and adhere to our corporate brand.
- Brand identity implementation - Ensures brand identity guidelines are appropriately adhered to in all design projects including ‘one off’ projects where style guides are not yet established.
- Communication - Maintains strong communication across the Marketing team to ensure the creative output is world-class and continuously improving.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of a pre-press environment, including printing techniques, color theory, color separations, trapping, overprinting, bleeds and die lines
- Very strong typography skill
- Very strong photography/videography skills
- Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate design rationale
- High Proficiency in Adobe CS especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with attention to detail within demanding timelines
- Stock Ownership -Opportunity of obtaining equity share on completion of the required probation period (3 months)
Please send your resume and a cover letter as ONE PDF FILE with the label as Firstname_Lastname_ position . Check our website www.staraenterprise.com for the hiring package and more information.