SSENSE is an international online retailer known for its directional selection of over 150 brands including GIVENCHY, RICK OWENS, ALEXANDER WANG, SAINT LAURENT, KENZO and MUGLER. Since 2003, we have expanded into a global destination for online luxury receiving over two million visitors per month.
Headquartered in Montreal, SSENSE is currently one of the 50 fastest growing companies in Canada. Whether in style or technology, innovation is our priority. We strive to continually refine the online retail experience. To respond to our evolving goals, we are seeking top talent from around the world to join our team of experts. Positions across every department promise challenging opportunities at the forefront of online fashion.
SSENSE is currently looking for a Director/VP Performance Marketing (eCommerce Sales) to join the team.
As a Director/VP Performance Marketing (eCommerce Sales), you will be responsible for creating and managing a digital sales strategy in response to corporate objectives. As a champion of the digital sales strategy, your goal will be to work with your team to maximize revenues, margins and optimize returns on investments (ROI) across markets and online channels. You will also be responsible for implementing innovative sales initiatives, finding new channels for customer acquisition while consistently ensuring an unparalleled client experience.
SALES & STRATEGY
- Develop and maintain a detailed digital sales strategy tailored to each online channel in line with our top line strategy and brand DNA
- Oversee the creation, development and implementation of strategic sales initiatives per channel and region
- Forecast revenue targets per channel, geographic area and other relevant segments, and suggest initiatives to exceed those targets
- Create budget plans and ensure ROI is maximized across all channels and segments
- Champion innovative customer acquisition campaigns to extend our reach in targeted markets
- Improve customer retention by developing long-term strategies and value-added service proposals
- Act as a brand keeper by ensuring everyone in the team abides by our brand standards
- Oversee the creation, development, and deployment of targeted marketing campaigns based on customer segmentation
- Develop a CRM communication plan and detailed newsletter communication strategy for short, medium, and long term
- Ensure an integrated and seamless sales approach to marketing campaigns across all marketing channels including social media, e-mail, paid search, SEO, affiliates and PR
- Prepare and interpret weekly status updates and report on budget targets, KPIs, strategies and new opportunities
- Train, mentor and oversee sales and digital specialists and help them reach and exceed their objectives
- Drive innovation by envisioning of out-of-the-box digital sales concepts
- Collaborate with the Buying and Creative teams to develop and adapt seasonal marketing plans
- Stay abreast of trends in online sales and marketing strategies and translate into new impactful initiatives
- 7+ years progressive experience in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (preferred) in relevant field
- Previous management experience in a multi-channel online marketing, eCommerce and digital environments
- Effective planner and leader with stong communication and team motivation skills
- Expert level of knowledge in online marketing channels including SEO, SEM, affiliate and email marketing
- Proven experience in client segmentation and managing a CRM program
- Extensive use of analytical methods in strategic decision making
- Creative thinker with a proven track record of innovation translated into ROI
- Outstanding verbal and written English communications skills; French and/or any other languages are an asset
- Strong affinity to the luxury merchandise industry
Indeed - 6 months ago
SSENSE, one of the world's largest online designer clothing retailers for both men and women, showcases fashion's most forward and coveted...