As Data Entry Clerk, you are responsible for providing support to all departments by processing data entry requests and other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Enter data into the system and ensure accuracy by comparing data with its original source to verify * that it is entered correctly
- Verify and validate invoices
- Assist different departments in the company to maintain flow of work and provide administrative support
- Replace Administrative Assistant in answering calls and directing visitors, when necessary
- 1-2 years experience in data entry
- Ability to analyze orders/invoices and detect discrepancies
- Comfortable with logistics and data entry
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Indeed - 22 months ago
SSENSE, one of the world's largest online designer clothing retailers for both men and women, showcases fashion's most forward and coveted...