Board of Directors needed
SSCOPE Inc is seeking new board members who will serve a minimum two year term. The members of the Board meet monthly and are based in Winnipeg. This is a volunteer position, and a great opportunity to build experience in a governance role, build solid relationships within the community, and garner an excellent reference for future use.
- Serve as a member of a collegial body that will guide, develop and strategically plan for SSCOPE.
- Provide technical input, advice and guidance on projects and act as a sounding board on potential issues.
- Raise the profile of the SSCOPE externally, liaise with and build relationships with the community and partnership businesses.
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills combined with a practical and altruistic mindset, and a strong interest in serving the community.
- Team player with personal impact and superior communication skills, able to work effectively with a broadly based peer group and represent the organization effectively.
- Community leaders, professionals, educators, and individuals of all backgrounds will be assessed on their work experience, community involvement and what they can bring to the board of directors.
How to apply
Please reply to this add to receive an application for the current Board’s approval.
For more information on the organization please refer to http://www.sscope.org/
Indeed - 16 months ago