- Responsible for the Store operation.
- To prepare and serve the restaurant menu offering according to Operational standards.
- To provide our customer with the highest level of customer care.
- To provide great burger, fries, onion rings, salads, milkshakes, etc quickly and efficiently and with a smile.
- Responsible for the supervision and development of Store Supervisors and Frontliner Crew.
- Adhering to and enforcing all restaurant safety procedures and practices, that potentially impacts upon the individual employee, fellow employees and/or customers.
- Adhering to and enforcing all Department of Health codes concerning product storage, preparation and service.
- Ability to conduct Store Opening and Closing duties.
- Ability to complete all paperwork assigned by Corporate Field Consultant or other Head Office personnel. Forwarding of all necessary paperwork in weekly package to Head Office.
- Assists in the promotional and marketing opportunities for the Store and co-ordinates any local marketing campaigns.
- Establishing open lines of communication with other Store Managers, Corporate Field Consultant, Head Office, suppliers, landlord or mall officials, local merchants and customers.
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of customer awareness.
- Handling customer service transactions.
- Ability to operate the cash registers.
- Preparation of food items for cooking and service to the customer.
- Following the restaurant Operational procedures to ensure all product standards are met.
- Ensuring the maintenance and cleanliness of the Store and all equipment.
- All other duties, as assigned by Manager, Corporate Field Consultant or other Head Office Staff.
Indeed - 12 months ago