If you are an Electrical Cost Consultant looking for a new opportunity within Canada then this could be the company for you! This is for a role based in the GTA. Please note this is an Intermediate level vacancy however we are happy to consider Senior experience for different opportunities
Some essential skills/experience required are:
- Chartered Status - PQS or MRICS
- Relevant University degree
- Electrical bias - must be Electrical
- Existing experience of construction projects in Canada
- At least 2 years experience as a Cost Consultant (Quantity Surveyor)
- First class communication skills and personal presentation
Typical projects will be within Social Infrastructure (Schools, Hospitals, Municipal buildings) along with a variety of Infrastructure projects including roads, bridges, utilities. You will certainly have a varied work load!
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, then get in touch today to discuss the career potential with our clients. All conversations in the strictest confidence and non-bias. We want to find you your ideal job!
Not looking right now? Maybe you know someone that is looking - refer them to us and we will pay YOU a finders fee! Get in touch directly for more information
SSA Recruitment (Canada) Ltd. is part of the SSA Group of Companies. We have grown rapidly as a firm since our inception in the UK and we...