Are you a self starter, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Do you have a positive attitude and willingness to get the job done successfully? If you complete tasks with pride and show your reliability by attending work everyday on time, then this may be the job for you!
On behalf of one of our valued clients in Tillsonburg we are currently hiring Production Associates for a Metal stamping and Modular Assembly Company. You will have the chance to work with state-of-the-art equipment, and contribute to the manufacturing of a wide range of high quality products in a dedicated team environment.
- $13.00/hr+4% Vacation Pay
- Direct Deposit Paid Weekly
- Potential of getting hired on permanently after [480 hours/ 6 months]- **Contingent upon your overall job performance and the needs of the client.
- Working in production; setting up and operating robotic welding and assembly machinery
- Checking products for quality, correct dimensions and other specifications
- Meeting daily and hourly production quotas
- Documenting all production records (computerized)
- Maintaining a clean working environment
The Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required for permanent hire
- Computer skills are a MUST
- Must be able to work straight shifts- days, afternoons or midnights
- CSA approved safety boots/shoes and glasses
- Ability to work an 8 hour shift (plus overtime if required)
- Ability to lift 10- 40lbs ongoing and standing for extended periods
The Application: Reply to this ad, or:
In Person: 55 Brock Street East, Tillsonburg ON
NOTE: Please state ‘Production Associate Position’ in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for applying but only qualified candidates will be selected for an interview
SRG is an award-winning Workforce Training and Development Company, specializing in a comprehensive suite of human resource solutions...