Maintenance Robotics Technician
Direct Hire/Full time permanent position
The wage is to be negotiated + 4% vacation pay - direct deposit paid weekly
About our Client:
It is our great pleasure to be involved in the recruitment process for one of our newest clients in southwestern Ontario. On behalf of a tier 1 automotive manufacturer in Tillsonburg; we are presently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Robotics Technician. Expected start date for this position is as soon as possible.
SRG is an award-winning Human Resources firm, specializing in a comprehensive suite of human resource solutions including staffing, professional search, employee assessments and consulting. Since 1990 SRG has been enriching people’s lives by providing them with opportunities for growth and a sense of empowerment and by providing our clients with value-added strategic human resource solutions to improve productivity and business success. With a network of several offices located strategically throughout southwestern Ontario, SRG has the resources and expertise to provide quality human resource solutions in the areas of industrial, administrative, skilled, and professional. SRG is ISO 9001:2000 complaint.
- Troubleshoot Robotic welding and rectify problems with weld issues
- Changing welding tips daily on Spot Welding and Mig welding systems
- Changing over jobs and setting up of weld tooling on automated equipment
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on robots and automated welding machines
- Making modifications to robotic equipment (ABB, Motoman, Fanuc,- Panasonic)
- Programming and troubleshooting Medar, Lincoln, Miller and Panasonic weld controllers
- Make appropriate modifications to welding equipment to ensure high level of running efficiency
- Responsible to maintain good housekeeping on work area at all times
- Follow company policies on Health, Safety & Environment and PPE requirements
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- Robotics & Automation or Weld Engineering Technician diploma (or equivalent)
or minimum 3-5 years practical field experience without diploma.
- Strong knowledge of robotics, control systems and machine operation
- Knowledge of Spot, MIG, resistance welding Processes (GMAW & FCAW)
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent time management skills and very dependable
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts (days with afternoons biweekly)
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Able to work in various locations within and outside the plant.
Please forward an updated resume with 3 work references to one of the options below:
In Person: 55 Brock St E Tillsonburg ON
Please address the position “Maintenance Robotics Technician” in your subject line.
With respect only qualified candidates will be contacted.