Production Machine Operators (Weld/Assembly)
It is our great pleasure to be involved in the recruitment process for one of our steady and valued clients in southwestern Ontario. On behalf of a tier 1 automotive manufacturer in Tillsonburg; we are presently recruiting for multiple production team members to work on a temporary ongoing basis turning full time permanent with this client.
Want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals, where integrity is the cornerstone of success?
As a self starter, you will be working in a fast paced environment with a progressive company in Tillsonburg. You will have a positive attitude and willingness to get the job done successfully. If you complete tasks with pride and show your reliability by attending work everyday on time, we may have opportunities for you!
- Working in production setting up and operating robotic welding and assembly machinery
- Check products for quality, correct dimensions and other specifications
- Meeting daily and hourly production quotas
- Documenting all production records (computerized)
- Maintaining a clean working environment (5S responsiblities)
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required for full time/perm hire
- Computer skills are a MUST
- Must be able to work a day, afternoon or midnight shift
- CSA approved safety boots/shoes and glasses
- Ability to work an 8 hour shift (plus overtime at times)
- Ability to lift 10- 40LBS ongoing and standing for extended periods
The wage is $11.50/hr + 4% vacation pay - direct deposit paid weekly - Increased wage + benefits upon full time hire.
Please forward an updated resume with 3 work references to one of the options below:
In Person: 55 Brock St Tillsonburg ON