Press Operators - for Marwood Metal Fabrication
This is an ongoing position working 40 hours as week + Overtime!
There are good prospects for full time employment.
The starting wage is $11.75/hr + 4% vacation pay - direct deposit paid weekly
Wage increase + Benefits upon full time hire with the client.
Carpooling can be arranged.
- Loading/removing material from either a hand transfer or automated press
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications
- Assisting in change-over to the next team member
- Maintaining accurate production records at all times
- Producing quality parts and meeting quality standards
- Relaying information such as part inventory, production supplies & cycle counts
- Requesting maintenance repairs when necessary for quality & safety
- Performing first and last off checks
- Continually maintaining a safe & clean work station
- Standing for extended periods (8-10 hour shifts)
- 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required for full time hire (can be working toward it while working)
- Ability to work a straight day, afternoon and midnight shift
- CSA approved safety boots/shoes and glasses
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to lift 10- 40LBS on a frequent basis
Please forward an updated resume with 2 work references to one of the options below:
In Person: 55 Brock St Tillsonburg ON
SRG is an award-winning Workforce Training and Development Company, specializing in a comprehensive suite of human resource solutions...