Introduction to SRG:
SRG is an award-winning Human Resources firm, specializing in a comprehensive suite of human resource solutions including staffing, professional search, employee assessments and consulting. Since 1990 SRG has been enriching people's lives by providing them with opportunities for growth and a sense of empowerment and by providing our clients with value-added strategic human resource solutions to improve productivity and business success. With a network of several offices located strategically throughout southwestern Ontario, SRG has the resources and expertise to provide quality human resource solutions in the areas of industrial, administrative, skilled, and professional. SRG is ISO 9001:2000 compliant.
Located in Brantford our client services the communication and electrical utility market.
To inspect, repair, replace, install, adjust, and maintain all Mechanical and Electrical equipment in plant area.
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Must have 2-3 years Millwright experience
- Millwright license
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and schematics
- Ability to operate drill press, power saw, chain fall, burning equipment, portable drill and grinder, miscellaneous hand tools and measuring devices, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to lift upwards of 30lbs
- Physically fit
- Ability to work in a warm and noisy environment
- Permanent Opportunity
- Ability to work both day and afternoon shifts (6am-4pm & 4pm-2am)
- Starting salary $26/hr
- Vacation, Benefits and Pension plan
Don’t miss out - Apply today!
Please submit an updated resume with 2-3 work related references.
IMPORTANT: Please state the position "Licensed Industrial Millwright" in your e-mail subject line.
We thank all applicants for their resume, however only qualified resumes will be contacted for an interview.