About our Client:
It is our great pleasure to be involved in the recruitment process for one of our clients in southwestern Ontario. We are presently recruiting for an experienced Logistics Coordinator. This position would be starting immediately and will be full-time, permanent.
The general responsibilities for this position are:
- Scheduling / Coordinating truck shipments and addressing any issues that come up during transit.
- Maintaining the carrier database.
- Assisting in resolving customer issues related to freight transportation.
- Auditing / correcting carrier freight invoices and BOL’s as necessary.
- Dispatching drivers on routes.
- Ensuring accurate recording of arrival and departure times.
- Assisting drivers throughout dispatch as needed.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- A high school diploma or equivalency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Excellent organizational and effective communication skills
- Energetic, hard-working, with exceptional follow up skills.
- Ability to deal / thrive in stressful situations.
- At least two years work experience
- Must have current brokerage / 3PL transportation industry experience
$30-35,000/year, depending on experience
If interested please send a current resume and address “Logistics” in the subject line of the e-mail. Resumes must be sent in Microsoft Word, Notepad or PDF format only.
With respect your resume will only qualify if you meet the requirements listed above and you have addressed the position in the subject line of the e-mail.
Thank you for applying, however due to the high volume of resumes received, only those applicants chosen for the next step in the recruitment process will be contacted.
20 Years of Building Strength Through People
SRG is an award-winning firm and since 1990 we have specialized in a comprehensive suite of human resource solutions including staffing, search, employee assessments, consulting, and production start-up.
SRG enriches people’s lives by providing them with opportunities for growth and a sense of empowerment and we provide our clients with value-added strategic human resource solutions to improve productivity and business success. SRG is ISO 9001:2008 compliant.