Quality Assurance Manager
Want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals, where integrity is the cornerstone of success? As a self starter, you will be working in a fast paced environment with a progressive company outside Tillsonburg. You will have a positive attitude and willingness to get the job done successfully. If you complete tasks with pride and show your reliability by attending work everyday on time, we have an opportunity for you!
It is our great pleasure to be involved in the recruitment process for one of our valued clients in Southwestern Ontario. On behalf of an automotive supplier in Tillsonburg; we are presently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager.
- TS Management, QS and supported QAV, Environmental Management
- Identify, record and investigate quality issues
- Lead Quality Department ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Train, direct, mentor, discipline subordinates
- Liaison with customers related to quality issues
- University Degree and/or combination of College Diploma with minimum 5 years Supervisory/Management experience in manufacturing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced computer knowledge with proficient Microsoft skills
- Solid working knowledge of Quality System – SPC techniques automotive manufacturing environment
- Complete understanding of Quality Tool Measuring and blueprint reading
SRG is an award-winning Human Resources & Recruitment & Recruitment firm, specializing in a comprehensive suite of human resource solutions including staffing, professional search, employee assessments and HR Partners
** Please forward an updated resume with salary expectations and 2 work references to one of the options below:
In Person: Tillsonburg ON