Maintenance Robotics Technician - Automotive/Manufacturing Experience Required
It is our great pleasure to be involved in the recruitment process for one of our valued clients in south western Ontario. On behalf of a tier 1 automotive manufacturer in Tillsonburg; we are presently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Robotics Technician. Expected start date for this position is as soon as possible.
Want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals, where integrity is the cornerstone of success?
As a self starter, you will be working in a fast paced environment with a progressive company in Tillsonburg. You will have a positive attitude and willingness to get the job done successfully. If you complete tasks with pride and show your reliability by attending work everyday on time, we may have opportunities for you!
- Troubleshoot Robotic welding and rectify problems with weld issues
- Changing welding tips daily on Spot Welding and Mig welding systems
- Changing over jobs and setting up of weld tooling on automated equipment
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on robots and automated welding machines
- Making modifications to robotic equipment (ABB, Motoman, Fanuc,- Panasonic)
- Programming and troubleshooting Medar, Lincoln, Miller and Panasonic weld controllers
- Make appropriate modifications to welding equipment to ensure high level of running efficiency
- Responsible to maintain good housekeeping on work area at all times
- Follow company policies on Health, Safety & Environment and PPE requirements
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- Weld Engineering Technician diploma (or equivalent)
- 2 years practical field experience without diploma.
- Knowledge of Spot, MIG, resistance welding Processes (GMAW & FCAW)
- Excellent time management skills and very dependable, good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts (days with afternoons biweekly)
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Able to work in various locations within and outside the plant.
SRG is an award-winning Human Resources & Recruitment & Recruitment firm, specializing in a comprehensive suite of human resource solutions including staffing, professional search, employee assessments and HR Partners
Please forward an updated resume with 3 work references to one of the options below:
In Person: 19 Baldwin St Upper, Tillsonburg ON