The Director will coordinate with the Executive Team to provide software development activities related to existing and new product development. He/she will liaise with internal/external vendors to understand requirements, enhancements and problems with product or component being developed. The role is expected to develop specifications and designs for products, code and implement those designs, and perform developer verification and validation of those implementations.
In addition, the Manager will engage in infrastructure project planning and Request for Quote processes, while providing:
- Feedback to Executive on operational and development projects
- project review discussions for new projects and maintenance initiatives with all parties involved
- mentoring to team of developers and operational subject matter experts and Implementations with Operations Team solutions designed
- Maintain environment with Operations Team
- Assist Clinical Trials unit in the execution of numerous medical studies using electronic and paper based ECRFs.
Skills & Qualification:
- Ability to develop and execute corporate and operational technology strategies and provide leadership to the team
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming and Design techniques;
- Experience with SQL server 2000,05,12: stored procedures, triggers, views
- Working knowledge with Microsoft .NET Framework; ASP.NET Framework and/or web development including HTML, CSS, including security-related concepts
- Knowledge, skills, training, and experience in software requirements and design engineering skills using a well-defined disciplined engineering process or methodology;
- Familiarity Crystal Reports, DevExpress Controls: v11.2, SOP writing, review and execution, system governance, PHP and ITIL or ISO Knowledge.
- Microsoft Office or other office automation/productivity software tools, including Outlook;
- Excellent oral and written communication and project management skills;
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture concepts and/or Web Service technologies is an asset;
- Knowledge/certification of DICOM, HL7, and/or IHE, HIPAA, LUA, ECRF design build, Spiceworks etc.
- Knowledge and experience in healthcare is an asset;
- Minimum, a degree in computer science, 10 years experience including some management and/or equivalent discipline or equivalent level of industry related experience
Executive Recruiter in Health Care & IT