SRA International

SRA International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company, industry is iffy
dba (Current Employee), on-siteApril 13, 2014
Great company and people, but the federal contracting industry is very iffy right now and I'd rather keep my options open and start networking now for any private sector work.
productive and flexible place to work
Technical Requirement Analyst, Senior (Current Employee), Arlington, VADecember 7, 2014
Pros: good place with flexible schedule
Cons: no
Productive and flexible place to work, good benefits and compensation
Professional and energetic workplace where learning and growth is expected and adhered to.
Jr. IA Analyst - James Sullivan/Rob Haines (Former Employee), Fairfax, VADecember 5, 2014
Pros: flexibility on project work; learning new challenges and succeeding in them.
Cons: prioritizing project work for more efficiency when each project merited equal dedication.
An exceptionally cultural and friendly workplace. Full of great learning opportunities and growth potential. A typical day at work consisted of reviewing Policy and Procedures for the IT policies and regulations of different agencies assigned to SRA for review and maintenance. This entailed possible re-creating policies that are more beneficial to the – more... agency's dynamic or maintaining to the appropriate level policies currently in place.

Management was diverse but equal in teaching all that could be learned on a project. I am an entry level Analyst but was treated as a productive part of the project.

The hardest aspect of my job was to keep current with the IT industries policies in compliance with Federal regulations and NIST in order for each agency needs to be specifically met.

The most enjoyable part was the team work and involvement that existed with my co-workers. This provided ample opportunity for growth and skill enhancements. – less
Life at a bodyshop.....
Engineer (Current Employee), VADecember 4, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: too many
Can only speak for my management and customer.....clueless!
An enoyable place to work for
Application Specialist (Current Employee), Cliffside New JerseyDecember 4, 2014
Cons: 30 min lunch breaks
What i enjoy the most about the job is,
Every day i am able to help an individual apply for Health Insurance
and to some of them they never had health insurance in their life, so to me to be able to help them get health coverage through the affordable care act it is gratifying.
Honest and Ethical Employer
Project Manager (Current Employee), Northern VirginiaNovember 25, 2014
I have found SRA to be a great place to work, with good values and a good corporate culture. The management is open and communicates regularly, and they do their best to provide the information that leads them to certain corporate decisions.
Caring Mentors
Deputy Project Manager ICE (Former Employee), Arlington, VANovember 24, 2014
Plenty of people throughout the company looking to educate and promote from within
Low Work Morale
Criminal Investigative Specialist (Current Employee), Rosslyn VirginiaNovember 17, 2014
Pros: co-workers make for a memorable work environment
Cons: terrible communication between management and employees, micromanagement
The company SRA International isn't bad, the current contract I'm on has poor management qualities. Work morale is slow & I'm seeking employment that encourages growth alongside upward mobility. My co-workers make the environment worthwhile, however, I am ready for change.
Fun
Person Assister/Certified Navigator (Former Employee), IndianapolisNovember 13, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: hours
very fair organization. It oays well and actually listens to it employees concerns. It is is a great location. we work outside and that is one of the hardest parts of the job, because of the current weather
Nice company but lacking some extra benefits
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Belvoir, VANovember 6, 2014
Pros: diverse contracts and work/life balance
Cons: benefits and compensation
The company is nice to work for and they try to achieve a balance between work and life. They do lack some of the nicer benefits of other companies. They are very stingy when it comes to wages, but its a great place to get your career started.
supportive of telework environment
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Fairfax, VANovember 6, 2014
Pros: telework supportive, fair compensation, high degree of autonomy, challenging work
Cons: fluxuation in projects can be stressful, corporate look and feel, solely focused on government clients
SRA has allowed me to telework from home for over 3 years, with occasional travel based on project need. I am compensated well for my time and have smart, engaging colleagues. There are typical ebbs and flows of work much like any consulting job, with high expectations and the need for responsiveness.
excellent
navigator specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 4, 2014
HealthCare.gov
• Provides functional area expertise in delivering customer support and eligibility and health insurance information.
• Provide comprehensive and unbiased in-person enrollment support to include:
• Assist the consumer in setting up a Federal Exchange System (FEPS) account with username and password.
• Assisting the consumer in submitting – more... an eligibility review.
• Assisting the eligible consumer in selecting a qualified health plan utilizing comparative plan information.
• Provide comprehensive renewal application support on an annual basis. Provide customer support services in both a storefront and community location as needed – less
Current management has ruined the culture
Director of Programs and Projects (Former Employee), Arlington, VAOctober 21, 2014
The private equity firm that owns the company has leveraged the company on the backs of the employees.

Salary stagnation, benefit cuts, big fat bonuses for the executives. Not much else to say.
Defense Contracting
Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee), VAOctober 21, 2014
Not the worst place I have worked but needs some improvement.
Was good now Bad
Technical Lead, SDDC CCE (Former Employee), Scott AFBOctober 18, 2014
Cons: most everything
I worked for SRA at Scott AFB Illinois from Jan 2008 until Dec 2013. The first 3 years were great, had good benefits, the annual raIses were fair, the management let me do my job, the crazy manager factor was low. When SRA was bought by a venture capital company in 2010/11, things became about the bottom line, benefits tanked, pay raises stopped, management – more... became a pain in everyone's daily life, salaries were cut, it became a very unhappy place to be. The management seems to think that the workers should just accept their penny counting to insure the company makes their $$ and they all get their bonuses at the expense of the people in the trenches. I would never recommend anything about the current SRA to anyone who was thinking about taking a job there – less
Exceptional place to work
Asset & Procurement Manager (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAOctober 18, 2014
Exceptional place to work, great managers, good jobs and outstanding co-workers.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Desktop Support III (Current Employee), MarylandOctober 15, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to put a smile on a users face when I provide them with a new laptop and new monitors. It feel like Christmas for them. Educating them on the power their new laptop hold and the speed at which they startup is truly satisfying.
Good company to work for.
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee), National Cancer Institute Gaithersburg, MDOctober 11, 2014
I have only been with this company for 1 year, but so far I am pleased at the way they take care of their employees.
Not enough Incentive or Chance for Advancements
Infrastructure Monitoring Center (IMC) Engineer (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 7, 2014
I enjoy the information that I have obtained however to extend further in other more compensated opportunities is not likely. Submissions internal for a driven, dependable, young professional new to the field, there is no positive forward progress and potential movement within the company.
A typical workday
Information Security Engineer (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAOctober 5, 2014
Keeping up with cyber threats, Get aquainted with the latest and greatest technology.

1 2 3 4 5