ClydeUnion Canada, Burlington Ontario, a leader in the design and manufacture of pumps and pump packages for the petrochemical, process and utility industries requires an Customer Service Representative.
This position is responsible to provide customer service support for Aftermarket Parts requirements.
Job Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
1. Process all spare parts inquiries from Canadian and International customers.
2. Prepare parts quotations.
3. Ensure communication maintained with both internal and external customers.
4. Maintain quote log as required.
5. Process spare parts customer orders.
6. Work closely with Area Sales Manager's to assure all aspects of aftermarket parts issues are addressed.
7. As part of Aftermarket team, ensure Aftermarket Bookings targets are met or exceeded.
Minimum High school diploma required, mechanical/technical education an asset. Proven sales or customer service experience preferred.
1. Able to work in fast paced, multi-task environment.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. Computer skills in working with all MS software required.
4. Punctual, well disciplined and organized.
5. Good interpersonal skills and proven team player.
6. Prior Pump industry background a plus at either the manufacturing or sales level.