Do you love talking about food, eating food, dreaming about food? Do you get excited when your local farmers market has a fresh bunch of kale hit the stands? Then come work at SPUD, we go ga-ga about that stuff too! This is a brand new and unique opportunity to join the SPUD Vancouver team as a full time, permanent Digital Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate will have two years’ experience working in house or for a brand and will love looking at the details in this analytics focused role. The compensation for this position is $45,000 - $50,000 per annum with 2 weeks vacation, full benefits, 20% off of all products and shares within the company! SPUD is experiencing fantastic growth so this is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company who love promoting from within.
What you will do:
· You will be solely responsible for online marketing and will be the in-house guru when it comes to driving traffic to our website and acquiring new customers.
· You are totally in charge of tracking conversion rates and making fantastic suggestions to our smart IT team on website improvements
· You will use your keen creative thinking to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and be very comfortable with SEO, paid search, paid social, email and retargeting.
· You will be able to monitor analytics in your sleep and provide information to our Director of Marketing as needed
What you should have to be successful in this role:
· 2 years in a digital marketing role
· A degree in business, marketing, IT or something similar would be smashing
· A super strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, and a geek when it comes to strategy and best practice
· Experience managing PPC and display campaigns would make our hearts flutter
· Experience in email optimization, knowing this well would be fantastic
· Flawless attention to detail and terrific project management skills
· We love learning here at SPUD, and hope that you do too!
If this brand new Digital Marketing Specialist job in Vancouver, BC is right up your alley then please email a copy of your resume with the subject line “Digital Marketing Specialist” to the link provided, don’t worry about a cover letter, we don’t read them. You will receive an email confirming we have received you application and then will receive feedback on your resume within 21 days. There is no resume black hole at SPUD!