Are you crackers over kale, do you get giddy about quinoa? Does eating local and sustainable food make your heart soar? Are you fantastic at what you do and want to join a growing team of smart, fun, motivated and wonderful people? Of course you do!
SPUD.ca is looking for a full time, permanent Customer Care Representative to join the Vancouver, BC team. Customer Care Representatives are the front line of SPUD.ca! The customer care representatives are the main point of contact for our customers. Being an online business, most of our customer communication comes through phone calls, emails and website comments. In a nutshell, you’re apart of the team that makes our customers giddy with joy after communicating with SPUD!
We are growing and love to promote from within. The compensation will be $13 an hour for the first three months, $13.50 thereafter with continued wage progression, two weeks vacation, shares within the company, full benefits and 20% off of all products!
What you’ll do:
· Providing an amazing level of care in every customer interaction, going above and beyond SPUD’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
· Answering customer phone calls and emails about a variety of different topics, including technical issues, account requests and product information. You will be the person a customer contacts if any question or query pops into their head!
· Communicating feedback to the various teams concerning what our customers are saying and how we can improve our service. We want our customers to be deliriously happy with SPUD!
· Accounts receivable work, including adding void cheques to direct bill, credit card preauthorization, entering cheques into accounts, and following up on missed payments.
· Checking daily reports, and ensuring that any issues are dealt with for the upcoming day, including incorrect routes, postal codes, product shorts or substitutions, etc., and ensuring every box of food going out is 100% perfect
· Participating in daily huddles company wide, to be able to identify system issues and celebrate successes
· Daily, weekly and monthly orders from various local and national suppliers to fill customers’ orders.
· Assist in category management and database management including listing/delisting product, price, cost or description changes.
What you will have to be successful in this role:
· A love for the local food movement.
· The ability to maintain a high level of service awareness at all times.
· A positive attitude and enthusiastic demeanor.
· The ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, cross-functional teams, producers and farmers.
· Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Experience in the Natural Food industry is an advantage.
· Willingness to work flexible hours and work as a team to complete other tasks, as required.
If this Customer Care Representative job in Vancouver, BC is right up your alley then please email a copy of your resume with the subject line “Customer Care Representative - Vancouver” to the link provided.
Who we are:
SPUD is more than just an online grocery company; we have a deep passion for local and organic foods and have set out on a journey to support healthy families. We are entrepreneurial, humble, have a resilient drive to succeed and we really love our customers.
Our local food movement involves delivering local and organic groceries to homes and offices with six locations in Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, Los Angeles and San Francisco. In each location, we hire locally, buy locally, and deliver locally. We work to simplify and enrich the lives of our customers, staff, suppliers and community partners. We strive to provide meaningful work, competitive compensation, and other opportunities for our employees to share in the success of the company.