Be Part of Our Team!
Are you a firm believer in the importance of providing a safe and secure working environment? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and hunger for a stimulating job? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Rona in Calgary is currently looking for Alberta Licensed Loss Prevention Investigators.
- Act in accordance to the current Rona policies and procedures
- Responsible for security and shrink controls
- Work proactively with all Store personnel to create and maintain an effective loss prevention environment
- Detect and apprehend persons committing criminal acts on or in relation to company property
- Conduct floor surveillance in order to detect and apprehend those persons involved in external and internal theft
- Identify high risk areas that are vulnerable to external theft
- Participate actively in monthly Safety meetings and inspections
- Conduct investigations into any incident on company property
- Respond to all emergency situations, while on duty
- Maintain physical security of building (alarm system, locks, key control, etc.)
- Review and take appropriate action on reports as per Report Summary
- Witness and sign-off on all “Destroy in Field” RTV’s
- Investigate all cash over/short in excess of $50.00
- Regular auditing of process and paperwork in those areas determined to be potential high loss areas
- Maintain and forward accurate records of all Loss Prevention activity in the store to the Loss Prevention Manager
- Ensure that all current safety procedures and policies are followed
- Maintain proficiency with all system components related to this job function
- Performs any additional duties as assigned by the Loss Prevention Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous loss prevention experience a definite asset
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Proficient in Word, and Excel
Must have a valid Alberta Security License.
If you interested in becoming part of our growing network and desire to build a rewarding career with us, please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter via email.
Please ensure to include in your covering letter the location (EDMONTON, CALGARY, WINNIPEG ETC…).
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interests to be a part of Rona. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.