National Marketing Company is seeking a dynamic results-oriented sales resource that enjoys and has proven success at intercept-selling that likes to train others to sell and be successful. This role is a combination of training/selling/project management depending on the needs of the business and will require travel across Canada with short notice.
- Plans, conducts, coordinates and implements field sales training for all programs
- Subject matter expert for ‘how we sell’ and ‘what we sell’
- Complete set-up of new location anywhere in Canada – includes: recruiting, kiosk-set-up, training, selling
- Provides individual coaching with field team members on sales development
- Supports Regional managers in interviewing, training coaching and motivating sales teams
- Provide regular and detailed reporting
- In-field selling
- Manage client projects and deliverables as required.
- Manage and delivery of train the trainer programs as required
- Represent the brands and products of our clients as well as our own company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A bachelors degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience as a trainer or professional sales trainer working with performance-based sales teams
- Thorough knowledge of selling techniques of cold calling, intercept selling, overcoming resistance
and experiential selling.
- Proven results in intercept selling required.
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Proven client services skills
- Self-starter, flexible, persuasive, creative, coaching skills
- Intercept selling in Retail/Financial Services Industries preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to travel up to 80% of the time sometimes with short notice.
Interested applicants are invited to email their resume along with a cover letter that states salary expectations. Please include Field Sales Trainer in the subject line.
Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We do however; keep all resumes on file for future opportunities.
SPP has been serving the sales and promotional needs of leading companies in Canada and the U.S. since 1987. SPP has been honoured with many...