National Marketing Company is seeking a dynamic results-oriented sales resource that enjoys and has proven success at intercept-selling that likes to train others to sell and be successful. This role is a combination of training/selling/project management depending on the needs of the business and will require travel across Canada with short notice.
- Plans, conducts, coordinates and implements field sales training for all programs
- Subject matter expert for ‘how we sell’ and ‘what we sell’
- Complete set-up of new location anywhere in Canada – includes: recruiting, kiosk-set-up, training, selling
- Provides individual coaching with field team members on sales development
- Supports Regional managers in interviewing, training coaching and motivating sales teams
- Provide regular and detailed reporting
- In-field selling
- Manage client projects and deliverables as required.
- Manage and delivery of train the trainer programs as required
- Represent the brands and products of our clients as well as our own company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A bachelors degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience as a trainer or professional sales trainer working with performance-based sales teams
- Thorough knowledge of selling techniques of cold calling, intercept selling, overcoming resistance
and experiential selling.
- Proven results in intercept selling required.
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Proven client services skills
- Self-starter, flexible, persuasive, creative, coaching skills
- Intercept selling in Retail/Financial Services Industries preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to travel up to 80% of the time sometimes with short notice.
Interested applicants are invited to email their resume along with a cover letter that states salary expectations. Please include Field Sales Trainer in the subject line.
Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We do however; keep all resumes on file for future opportunities.
Indeed - 9 months ago
SPP has been serving the sales and promotional needs of leading companies in Canada and the U.S. since 1987. SPP has been honoured with many...