The Project Manager is responsible for projects being delivered on time and within agreed specifications. The primary focus is estimating the work required to complete project, coordinating information within company departments and liaison with customer and sales department.
- Interacts with sales and customers to develop applicablesolutions for their project requirements
- Prepares accurate quotations
- Manage contract specifications, tender documents, and applications for Approvals, etc.
- Managing client relationships and maintaining regular client contact to solicit feedback on project performance, and taking appropriate actions to remedy perceived deficiencies.
- Oversee and manage construction phases of projects to ensure works are completed as per contract specifications, on time and budget.
- Organize project teams to support project design and execution
- Monitor project delivery against established budgets, schedules and quality and provide support and guidance to design lead personnel as required
- Manage projects, administer contracts and control budgets
- Focuses his team’s efforts to ensure compliance with internal departmental timelines and processes.
- Resolve disputes and complaints, where possible
- Coordinates with internal production, installation, purchasing and finance departments.
- Experienced with onsite and project management for the construction industry
- Experience working with clients in both the public and private sectors.
- Proven track record in contract management, proposal writing, business development and client liaison.
- Strategic, analytical and practical thinker.
- Ability to analyze issues and determine priorities in an environment of tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Customer service driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A positive attitude and team based interpersonal skills is essential.
Certifications: Any construction related certifications would be an asset
- Detailed understanding of construction practices
- Knowledge of CAD drawings
- Knowledge of architectural specifications
- Knowledge of construction contract & subcontract documents
- Proficiency in MS Office Skills (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Autocad, Driveworks are an asset
Basic accounting competency with an understanding of invoicing, billing procedures
Salary and Compensation
- Salary $50,000+ (based on knowledge/skills and experience)
- Benefits are available upon completion of 3 month probationary period
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
"We're the largest and oldest manufacturer of hockey rink boards, if that's the way boards should be made, we would already be making...