SPLIMS is a company based in Paris, France specialized in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), which distributes LabVantage LIMS product, and ensures its integration and maintenance. Strategic activities of our customers are varied (Government, Laboratories, Businesses): biotechnologies, pharma, chemistry, R&D, biotechnology services, etc.
The proposal is to join our team as a SUPPORT ANALYST in order to strengthen our technical support at our subsidiary located in Montréal.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
Report to the technical support manager based in France, you will be in charge of ticket management, assisting clients in Canada with any technical support they may require for their products, either via email or over the phone, therefore:
- assist customers (web portal, email, telephone, web conferences) diagnose/qualify, deal with/fix, close
- manage bug support (tickets) with our software (English)
- provide software updates to our customers
- assist SPLIMS technical and sales teams
- write functional and technical documents (French/English)
- on site support
Must have a Bachelor degree in computer science & 1-2 years experience in a Technical Support role and/or related field.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- rigour, high responsiveness, sense of curiosity / service / autonomy, organizational skill, taste of teamwork, good relations, independent.
- ability to communicate clearly and accurately in both French and English.
- good technical writing skills (English, French).
- knowledge of laboratories or biotechnologies would be an advantage
- The position is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Full-Time Employee
- On site support (International)
- Disponibility immediately.
Want to work in a dynamic company, which is active in French speaking countries, internationally positioned and growing business! Send us your application