A logistics coordinator is responsible for the tracking and documentation of the domestic and international transit of our customers' product. In addition to processing and filing paperwork, logistics coordinators are responsible for a wide variety of tasks. We rely on our coordinators to play an integral part in feeding up-to-date information to transportation agencies and clientele to ensure the robust functionality of our business. We are built upon a high level of functionality and communication. Logistics coordinators are expected to conceptualize operational feedback and maintain detailed logistical client updates.
- Coordinate loads with carriers. Choosing the right carriers for the right customers.
- Research and develop reliable vendors/carriers to meet company needs
- Develop and explore new business leads that as they develop
- Responsible for meeting delivery targets and deadlines
- Responsible for meeting budget targets
- Handle all freight related challenges as they develop
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a multi-lingual/multi-cultural environment
- Previous use of operations, logistics and manifest systems and tools, experience with cross- functional ERP systems is a plus
- Proficient in use of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Comfortable with the use of new technologies
- Can collaborate in groups and effectively, but also work individually
- Excellent time-management skills
- The ability to multitask
How to Apply
Send a resume, cover letter and content samples, explaining why you are the right fit for this role.
Indeed - 7 months ago