Physiotherapist Required Immediately
SPINEgroup – Vaughan, ON
SPINEgroup® Med/Rehab is proud to be a leading, award-winning and OHIP-funded organization.
As a company that is owned and operated by regulated healthcare professionals and researchers, we truly make quality of care in rehabilitation services and healthcare performance management our mission.
As a member of SPINEgroup’s clinical team, you will provide Physiotherapy Services in a community setting. This is an opportunity to work 1:1 with clients and enjoy a relatively flexible work schedule.
Currently requiring a physiotherapist for Mondays (10-5pm), Thursdays10-12 pm and 2-8 pm and
Fridays 10-5 pm.
Also requiring a PT for casual on call to fill in for weekday and weekend shifts when needed.
· Conducting client assessments, treatment planning and intervention for a mix of private, senior and child populations.
· Supporting an evidence-based approach to patient care and professional practice in close collaboration with our clinical team.
· Registration in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO).
· Experience working with both Seniors and Children.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with an interdisciplinary team.
· Valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
· Ideal candidate lives in reasonably close proximity to the clinic.
· Acupuncture would be considered an asset.
· Proof of CPO registration, current professional liability insurance and references required upon request.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email to James D'Astolfo, client service manager at SPINEgroup.ca or respond by email to this ad