Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Starting Date: Immediately
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, with over 10,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. Our award-winning solution, SOTI MobiControl, allows organizations to support both corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies, by providing administrators with the tools they need to centrally manage, support and secure their mobile field-forces. SOTI’s products are used in virtually every industry ranging from retail, manufacturing, and healthcare, to government, logistics and other industries. Today, companies around the world rely on SOTI’s products to reduce costs and streamline their mobile operations.
SOTI works closely with top technology providers in the mobile space such as Samsung, Apple, Motorola, Honeywell, Google, Microsoft, and others.
We are passionate about producing innovative solutions that deliver results and solve real customer needs.
If you have the skills and the desire to work with our world class team we would like to speak with you.
- Provide telephone and email based pre and post-sales technical support for our software products.
- Investigate issues reported by customers, and communicate with internal product development teams to resolve product issues.
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives.
- Some travel, local and international may be required in a supporting role for events.
- Some travel, local and international may be required in supporting customers in a technical capacity for post and pre sale opportunity.
Qualifications and Must Have Skills:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience, exceptions for qualified candidates
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols, Subnetting)
- Strong problem solving abilities, Strong team player (i.e. flexible, hard-working, fast-learner, self-motivated, results oriented)
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and Blackberry)
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Active Directory, certificates, CRM solutions
- Experience with databases, Microsoft SQL server, MY SQL, Oracle
- Previous experience working with (MDM) mobile device management solutions
- Experience with SOTI products
- Proficiency in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean or other European Language(s).
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume in Microsoft Word, pdf or rtf format and specify the Job Title in the subject. Please indicate your salary expectations, and your availability for a phone interview. You may attach a covering letter explaining your areas of interest as well as any other information that you feel may be relevant to working at SOTI, the World Leader in Enterprise Mobile Device Management.
Indeed - 4 months ago
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, with over 10,000 enterprise customers and millions of...