Job Title: Senior Test Automation Developer
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Starting Date: Immediately
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, with over 10,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. Our award-winning solution, SOTI MobiControl, allows organizations to support both corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies, by providing administrators with the tools they need to centrally manage, support and secure their mobile field-forces. SOTI’s products are used in virtually every industry ranging from retail, manufacturing, and healthcare, to government, logistics and other industries. Today, companies around the world rely on SOTI’s products to reduce costs and streamline their mobile operations.
SOTI works closely with top technology providers in the mobile space such as Samsung, Apple, Motorola, Honeywell, Google, Microsoft, and others.
We are passionate about producing innovative solutions that deliver results and solve real customer needs.
If you have the skills and the desire to work with our world class team we would like to speak with you.
- Improve automation framework written in Java and C#.
- Create, maintain and integrate automated testing as part of Functional testing using Java, C# and scripting languages like PowerShell.
- Develop manual/automated test cases and perform functional testing including regression, internationalization, performance, stress, security and usability
- Participate in project sprint planning, execution, testing and release using Agile methodologies like Scrum.
- Develop and execute test plans, strategies, schedules, status reports and test summary reports as required.
- Evaluate Automation tools and asses suitability to SOTI’s product testing
- Analyze, document and communicate testing results including defect analysis.
- Collaborate with developers, QA integration testing team, QA manager and support teams as required.
- Embrace and enhance the established software testing best practices, methodologies and standards of the Software Quality Assurance team.
- Proficiency and hands-on knowledge in one or more of Programming/Scripting languages and technologies: Java, C#, C++, .NET, XML/XSL, HTML, COM/DCOM, SSL, PowerShell, Bash in Windows, batch scripts.
- Experience with CI (continuous integration) tools like Cruise Control, Bamboo, and Hudson. Hands-on or understanding of collaboration platform tools like Microsoft TFS.
- Practical experience with automation tools like: Winrunner, HP QTP, Ranorex, Selenium IDE or any other GUI Rec/Play based tools. Experience with testing management tools.
- Proficient in networking (TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, HTTP .etc) and client-server applications
- Proficient in developing effective testing plans, test cases and strategies tailored according to business need, risks, quality objectives, project timelines and resources.
- In-depth knowledge of the process and skills to produce the tools needed to automate testing
- Familiar with interface testing and mock objects concepts
- In-depth understanding of software development and testing methodologies (white box and black box testing, regression testing, load/stress testing, performance, using manual and automated testing techniques).
- Proficient in test tool analysis and data flow
- Hands-on automation development for client/server and Web-based applications
- Good experience with Windows platforms and hands-on knowledge of MS SQL 2008 or higher
- Minimum 4 years prior experience in Quality Assurance Automation role.
- Post-secondary technology degree, diploma or requisite experience (Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, detailed-oriented and very passionate for software quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop solid relationships with others
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume in Microsoft Word, pdf or rtf format and specify the Job Title in the subject. Please indicate your salary expectations, and your availability for a phone interview. You may attach a covering letter explaining your areas of interest as well as any other information that you feel may be relevant to working at SOTI, the World Leader in Enterprise Mobile Device Management.
Indeed - 13 months ago
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, with over 10,000 enterprise customers and millions of...