Job Title: Senior QA Specialist
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Starting Date: Immediately
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, with over 10,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. Our award-winning solution, SOTI MobiControl, allows organizations to support both corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies, by providing administrators with the tools they need to centrally manage, support and secure their mobile field-forces. SOTI’s products are used in virtually every industry ranging from retail, manufacturing, and healthcare, to government, logistics and other industries. Today, companies around the world rely on SOTI’s products to reduce costs and streamline their mobile operations.
SOTI works closely with top technology providers in the mobile space such as Samsung, Apple, Motorola, Honeywell, Google, Microsoft, and others.
We are passionate about producing innovative solutions that deliver results and solve real customer needs.
If you have the skills and the desire to work with our world class team we would like to speak with you.
- Design and document testing standards.
- Create test strategies, test plans and test cases for all SOTI’s product offerings.
- Create, implement and maintain test coverage for SOTI’s Web and Mobile applications.
- Conduct exploratory testing on SOTI's applications during development (TDD).
- Generate creative and innovative solutions to complex testing issues.
- Ensure that new product functionality complies with predefined QA standards.
- Follow the overall QA process improvements to ensure consistency and standardization across product lines.
- Work in a collaborative, quality focused role in agile development teams to shape SOTI'S product offerings.
- In-depth understanding of software development and testing methodologies (white box and black box testing, regression testing, load/stress testing, performance, using manual and automated testing techniques).
- Solid expertise in Visual Studio TFS (tester edition).
- Experience with CI (continuous integration) tools like Cruise Control, Bamboo, and Hudson. Hands-on or understanding of collaboration platform tools like Microsoft TFS.
- Practical experience with automation tools like: Winrunner, HP QTP, Selenium IDE or any other GUI Rec/Play based tools.
- Efficiently characterize reports and tracks product defects and issues.
- Ensure that test documentation and results are maintained across all QA projects.
- Provide mentorship and guidance in cross functional project teams.
- Hands-on working experience with Web and mobile applications, required.
- Experience developing test strategies, and planning and prioritizing test cases and execution, required.
- Hands-on working experience with Windows, Android and iOS.
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and computer networking principles (TCP/IP).
- iOS, Android and Windows CE knowledge and testing experience required.
- Experience in testing web services, required.
- Hands-on working experience with commercial databases (MS-SQL), required.
- Previous experience with a server virtualization environment (Hyper-V, VMware) is desired.
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, specifically Agile, is an asset.
- Experience with .Net platform is an asset.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume in Microsoft Word, pdf or rtf format and specify the Job Title in the subject. Please indicate your salary expectations, and your availability for a phone interview. You may attach a covering letter explaining your areas of interest as well as any other information that you feel may be relevant to working at SOTI, the World Leader in Enterprise Mobile Device Management.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, with over 10,000 enterprise customers and millions of...