The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing graphic design services to the SOS Safety Magazine and Marketing Department on a multitude of projects. As a member of the Marketing team you are required to develop an understanding of the company, products, customers, markets and competitors as well as define and align goals with departmental goals for mutual success.
- Brand Identity Standards – execute all designs according to brand guidelines set out and ensure all work is a reflection of our corporate messaging
- Willing to work exclusively on advertisement designs and layout for SOS Magazine
- Efficient with Adobe Series - Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Event Promotions – design graphical elements including display and signage
- Sales Support Materials – use templates to produce items such as sales sheets
- Corporate Templates / PowerPoint Presentation – assist with presentations where necessary
- Logos – initial concepts, illustrations and development
- Social Media – support with graphic content
- Photo editing and manipulation
- Must be creative in all aspects of design and ad layout
- Able to work with a team environment and communicate professionally with clients
- Web Design/Development is an asset but not a requirement
- Provide online portfolio
SOS Media Corporation - We are a technologically savvy, creative integrated marketing agency. The defining elements that make an agency...