We are seeking for room Attendants to ensure that guestrooms and all common areas are cleaned with extreme attention to detail and maintained in a manner consistent with a superior quality hotel.
- Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity.
- Clears garbage, removes trays, and ventilates guest rooms
- Strips and makes guest beds
- Cleans, dusts and replaces supplies
- Cleans bathrooms
- Replaces towels and bathroom supplies as required
- Spot cleans walls and doors as required
- Tidies guest's personal belongings as required
- Vacuums guest room and corridors
- Log and reports any missing items in rooms to the Housekeeping
Supervisor on duty.
- All articles found in rooms to be logged with Front Desk and taken
to lost & found daily.
- Courteously and promptly responds to guest requests
- Reports and delivers any lost guest items
- Maintains cart and linen rooms in a safe and orderly fashion
- Ensures linen chute and storage are locked at all times
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment at all times
- Reports any maintenance needed in rooms to Supervisor or
Engineering Staff daily understands the emergency procedures for
the Housekeeping department and understands the emergency
procedures for the entire Hotel.
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Read and write English fluently
- Grade 12 is recommended.
- Hospitality experience is considered an asset.
- Observant and detail-oriented
- Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Must be flexible for various shifts including days, evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Good organization skills.
- Excellent hygiene is a necessity and standard.
- WHMIS and or CPR and First Aid training would be an asset.
- Police Clearance.
- Ability to handle all guests’ inquiries.
- Punctual, dependable and flexible.
- Positive and outgoing attitude.
- Confidence in selling all of our properties products and services.
- Desire to help meet goals and budgets of the department.
- Ethical and honest.
- Team oriented.
- Lifting / Twisting
- Pushing / Pulling
- Sitting / Standing
- Stressful Deadlines
Indeed - 10 months ago