SALES DIRECTOR, ONTARIO AND WESTERN CANADA
Professional Skin Care and Equipment
A Leading Team in the Canadian Professional Skin Care industry. This Sales Director is a creative, inspiring, motivating, and results oriented star who will develop, train and lead a direct sales force across Ontario and Western Canada in helping to bring the company’s vision to life. Join in the excitement of this very competitive market!
Includes but are not limited to the following
- Drive and manage sales performance to achieve overall business goals and oversee the overall growth, success and profitability.
- Provide a balanced Leadership- Coaching and Motivational approach to the sales team.
- Participate in Sales Calls, Account Strategic Planning Sessions and workshops to effectively mentor the team in client business growth, development of New Accounts, Brand placement and sales.
- Support, train and promote policies and procedures
- Implement, monitor, maintain performance reviews and adapt tactics to meet objectives.
- Collect data on market trends, client and consumer behaviour, sales promotions performances, to develop and implement creative strategies for growth.
SKINCARE EXPERIENCE MANDATORY
Candidate must demonstrate a Strong sales and business acumen, strategic thinking, aptitude in customer relation and service and a sharp approach to decision making
- Requires 5 to 10 years of sales, marketing and management experience in the cosmetic industry
- Requires University degree
- Superior aptitude in sales techniques including presentation, negotiation, cold-calling, networking, closing and effective coaching of a sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective Team builder
Indeed - 8 months ago