SOLE is the industry leader in premium footwear products including SOLE Custom Footbeds. Our commitment is to bring innovative and quality products to our customers, as well as truly superior service. We are truly a dynamic team of creative and motivated individuals who aren't afraid to take initiative to bring new ideas into fruition.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Coordinator to work from either our head office in Calgary, Alberta, or our design office in Vancouver, BC.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Social Media Coordinator is responsible for creating and integrating content for key social mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram with the end goal of building and sustaining brand awareness and driving online sales.
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for the development of content for each social medium by researching, writing, and gathering relevant material and through collaborations with internal staff and key external stakeholders including our SOLE sponsored athletes, charities, and industry partners.
The Social Media Coordinator will work with SOLE’s marketing team to ensure that marketing initiatives and campaigns are effectively communicated through all relevant social media channels.
Additionally the Coordinator is responsible for creating social media campaigns that support promotional, sales and marketing initiatives and that engage audiences at SOLE community, retail and other events and trade shows.
Finally the Coordinator is responsible for monitoring web analytics and other measurement tools to evaluate the efficacy of social media campaigns and strategies so as to better determine future social media initiatives.
- Create content for and manage the SOLE and ReCORK Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog and other social media accounts. This requires the development of content calendars and regular and consistent updates on all channels.
- Respond to stakeholder inquiries and comments on all social media channels establishing a real time online presence that our consumers and followers recognize and come to rely on.
- Evaluate data provided by web analytics and other social media measurement tools for determining the efficacy of social media strategies to help drive future initiatives.
- Create and lead social media campaigns that cross-promote SOLE and ReCORK marketing initiatives with a goal of increasing traffic to our SOLE webstores and ReCORK site.
- Create and lead campaigns designed specifically for our social media channels with a goal to build followings, increase engagement and ultimately drive sales.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on campaigns and other team initiatives and provide communication support, if needed, to the PR Specialist.
Compensation will be based on experience, and you will be eligible for benefits after three months. A few of the perks you'll find working at SOLE include: a fitness allowance, flexible start times, above standard vacation, opportunities for growth, and a fantastic team environment.
Please include a cover letter, your preferred office (Calgary or Vancouver) and let us know why you'd like to begin a career at SOLE.