Housekeeping Manager Healthcare
Richmond Hill , ON
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Healthcare Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Housekeeping Manager for our busy Healthcare client located in Richmond Hill, ON.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Sodexo is the world’s leading provider of food and facilities management services with 18 billion dollars (Euro) in sales globally. Everyday, more than 420,000 Sodexo employees in 80 countries work to improve the quality of daily life for clients and customers in the communities we serve.
-Establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship resulting in highest levels of client and customer satisfaction and account retention, and future business growth plans
-Utilize your strong business acumen for planning, working with budgets and forecasting
-Work with planning of staff job and cleaning routines.
-Manage a diverse team in a busy environment and effectively deliver health and safety training, procedural training for front line roles
-Implement and manage Sodexo health and safety programs within the facility
Growth and Development:
· Post Secondary Degree or Diploma is an asset
· 5 – 7 years experience managing janitorial, custodial environments is mandatory, within a healthcare setting is an asset. Waste Management experience is an asset.
Knowledge of Infection Prevention and Control experience required
· Experience working with computerized work tickets, Preventative Maintenance systems, cleaning routines planning is mandatory
· You must possess a high level of computer skills working with MS Office as well as the ability to use technology, building services technologies is an asset
· People oriented, excellent customer service, client focus; and your outgoing personality is required
· You must possess strong people management experience working with up to 2 direct reports as well as a team of multiple indirect reports.
· You must possess experience working with managing diverse teams of multiple disciplines to deliver on maximum client satisfaction
· Excellent financial acumen, completing daily, weekly, monthly reports
· A background working with training, health and safety training as well as training for work routines and duties.
· Ability to analyze and interpret data
· Perform audits and follow up with audit result applying necessary corrective actions.
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
We are committed to equity in employment.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.