Executive Chef Kitchen Manager
About Sodexo “Make Every Day A Better Day”
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Corporate Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Kitchen Manager for our busy hotel pub located on the south side of Edmonton.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Sodexo is the world’s leading provider of food and facilities management services with 18 billion dollars (Euro) in sales globally. Everyday, more than 420,000 Sodexo employees in 80 countries work to improve the quality of daily life for clients and customers in the communities we serve.
As the Kitchen Manager for our account, you will be responsible for the overall operation of our retail and catering operations, including beverage production, planning, as well as supervising and coordinating employees for the preparation and service of meals to our client. The successful candidate will be a Red Seal Chef who can demonstrate excellence in customer service, the ability to implement and maintain an innovative offering, and a desire to consistently delight our customers within an Irish Pub restaurant concept. You will also enjoy mentoring your team and fostering a collaborative work environment with your great leadership skills. You will also promote and grow a strong safety culture within the site.
Learn, Grow, Develop
· Red Seal Chef background is required
· Maximize guest satisfaction and exceed expectations by providing Sodexo’s standards of quality and service.
· Control costs, manage costs and inventory
· Have demonstrated the ability to build and foster relationships
· Promote a work environment that is safety oriented.
· You must possess pub/bar promotions experience
· 3+ years of experience managing/supervising in high volume, commercial restaurants
· Proven track record of mentoring, developing and training staff
· Experience assisting in the development of food and beverages menus, including creating signature drinks and developing a wine list
· Flexible to work a varying schedule based on volume.
· Working experience and proficiency in all areas of Health and Safety
· Able to work to high standards, as well as policies and procedures
· Friendly, outgoing, and customer service oriented
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· The ability to analyze and interpret financial data
· Effective planning, organizing, and time management skills
Serving Clients and Customers
Drive and Dependability
Building a Diverse Team
Managing Employee Performance and Development
Managing Unit Finances
Managing Quality Operations
Providing Quality Food Services
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
We are committed to equity in employment. We use the masculine in order to lighten the text.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.