In your role, you will:
- Provide technical support to resolve issues encountered during installation, testing, and production
- Provide troubleshooting recommendations for PLC’s, VFD’s, and HMI systems problems, and monitor the implementation of 3rd party supplied programs.
- Able to design, and/or review electrical drawings, PLC, and HMI programs
- Support Production, 3rd Party Design Engineers, and Suppliers in coordinating resolutions to issues
- Manage activities required to select, source and implement new equipment for assembly and testing
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold an engineering degree or a diploma from a technical college
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have a good working knowledge in the use of Rockwell software such as RSLogix, FactoryTalk, and diagnostic reporting
- You possess problem solving skills associated with debugging and testing of equipment
- You have a good knowledge of system installation technical requirements
- You possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.