SNF Holding Company

SNF Holding Company Employee Reviews

great place to work
Chemical Blender (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 6, 2016
ensure quality produced by the machinery, used the proper equipment to assist in the manufacturing process, used heavy machinery such as forklifts, was able to keep line running without delay in production
Not much good about this place
confidential (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAApril 17, 2016
A junk company run by clueless people in the middle of absolute nowhere! Finance has no idea what it's doing, orders get sent out wrong all the time & have to be remade, and the back office is a revolving door. stay away!
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
everything else
product
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAFebruary 4, 2016
I have worked at snf nearly 10 years, the management is horrible. If you are a minority you will be hard trying to climb the corporate leader here. It is very much clique oriented (good Ole boy ). The schedule is southern swing which is 7days of 1st shift of 4 days 7days 3rd shift off 2, then 7days 2nd shift off 1day. You never get use to this schedule. If you are a family person this isn't the job for you. If you all about money and hardly any life then feel free. You will be worked hard with little to no appreciate or praise; unless you count a $300 annual Christmas bonus. If you are a person that plan on furthering your education this isn't the place for you
Pros
money and benefits
Cons
dangerous chemicals low morale no personal life
Horrible Place to Work if you are a minority.
planning (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAJanuary 8, 2016
The hours are great because you work 8am-5pm and are off every weekend, however the pay is horrible you get a measly 30 cents raise a year if that. I would not recommend any minority to ever work at this place. It is ran by the French and that says enough.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
The pay is horrible, even if you have a degree.
great place to work
chemical plant (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GANovember 12, 2015
outstanding job to have' great work area; close to my home; outstanding co workers; great pay and many hours to work the job ended up being harmful because of the many chemicals that we had to deal with
Horrible Managment
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Pearlington, MSOctober 18, 2015
Management is unprofessional and disconnect to hourly employees needs. Chain of command is non existent and used as a punishment tool. Training does not exist and consist of signing of documents daily without knowledge of actual information. Moral is the lowest it could possibly be to the point of disgruntled employees.
Pros
Insurance, overtime
Cons
Management, Training, and overall work place moral.
Very productive and great benificial work environment
Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAOctober 2, 2015
Working at this company opened my horizons about any company period. its improving everyday and has many training and different ways to move up.
The structure is bad
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAOctober 2, 2015
doesn't promote from within. doesn't pay competitive rates. Pay is based on location of the plant which is in the middle of nowhere.
Continuous production
Chemical plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAJuly 20, 2015
There are a variety task that's needed to be completed on a daily bases to keep production flowing consistently. The weekly rotating shift keeps work interesting always with new challenges.
The employees at SNF make the company exceptional
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAFebruary 18, 2015
Employees truly care for the success of others.Support from colleagues inspires others to strive for greatness. The most enjoyable part of my day is taking care of people in the onsite medical clinic.
Pros
onsite medical clinic, benefits, 401k matching from the company. the company itself is making billions every year, because if the employees.
Cons
advancement, wage increases
Excellent Benefits and Compensation. Great career opportunity.
Shipping Department Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GADecember 18, 2014
Great company with excellent benefits and compensation. Great career opportunity.
Alright but could be better
Board Operator (Current Employee) –  1 Chemical Plant rd, riceboro, ga 31323September 26, 2014
I maintain and perform repetitive duties, to insure that productions is meet and exceeded. I've learned to be patient and calm even when it may look like everything is going wrong. management is alright at times and other times they are suspect. my coworkers are n the same boat as me so we are all on the same team. he hardest part of my job is troubleshooting the different systems. When I go home.
Pros
some benefits
Cons
sometime only 40 hour or less weeks.
Fast pace work flow
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAAugust 13, 2014
They need to keep drama to a minim, too much goes on for 12 hrs shifts funny thing is its NOT the people you work with that keep up the foolish
Pros
great befits package
Cons
too much drama !! to many chief and not enough indians
Productive and fun workplace
Trainer/ Process Improvement (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GeorgiaJuly 15, 2014
This is a challenging job day to day. There is always excitement and every single day is different. I love the people that I work with. I am the only female in my plant so I work with all men. They all respect me but its not easy having to deal with the different attitudes. I am flexible and not easily angered so I have a blast.
Pros
job security, work load
Cons
short breaks, many different attitudes
High stress with vague expectations
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAApril 29, 2014
Initially, they throw you in the deep end to see if you can swim. After awhile, they toss you balls to juggle.
Pros
informal environment
Cons
pay, workload
Fast Growing Company
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAJanuary 13, 2014
Fast growing company, lots of room for growth. Work-life balance can be better. A lot of hours required based on production
Productive and Educational workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAJanuary 9, 2014
SNF Holding Company is a great employer. This organization offers a great environment to grow, learn and improve on a daily basis.
Pros
great benefits
Worst place I have ever worked.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GADecember 12, 2013
This place is the worst place I have ever worked. It is a billion dollar company but run like a "mom and pop" business. It is very clique oriented and if you are not in the "in crowd" you will not have any chance to move up in the company.
The upper management is a joke, and make knee jerk reactions with little or no thought. The morale throughout the entire plant is just horrible, which leads to a very high turnover rate.
Also the rotating schedule is very tough. You work a week on 1st, a week on 2nd, and a week on 3rd, then start over. It is a hard schedule. Also if someone calls out you are required to stay over and cover for them.
Pros
it's a job, that pays ok
Cons
everything...management, schedule, equipment
Good Job For The Area Of Location
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAOctober 30, 2013
Everything with the job is good. The only things that I would change is the work schedule, the process of promotions, and procedures of business management.
Pros
light supervision, respectable discipline process, easy pay advance
Cons
hard promotion elgibility, scheduling hours
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAJuly 22, 2013
excellent benefits and pay. good training staff. managers are a little overrated

2.9