SNF Holding Company

SNF Holding Company Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Trainer/ Process Improvement (Current Employee), Riceboro, GeorgiaJuly 15, 2014
Pros: job security, work load
Cons: short breaks, many different attitudes
This is a challenging job day to day. There is always excitement and every single day is different. I love the people that I work with. I am the only female in my plant so I work with all men. They all respect me but its not easy having to deal with the different attitudes. I am flexible and not easily angered so I have a blast.
High stress with vague expectations
Process Engineer (Former Employee), Riceboro, GAApril 29, 2014
Pros: informal environment
Cons: pay, workload
Initially, they throw you in the deep end to see if you can swim. After awhile, they toss you balls to juggle.
Fast Growing Company
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Riceboro, GAJanuary 13, 2014
Fast growing company, lots of room for growth. Work-life balance can be better. A lot of hours required based on production
Productive and Educational workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Riceboro, GAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
SNF Holding Company is a great employer. This organization offers a great environment to grow, learn and improve on a daily basis.
Worst place I have ever worked.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Riceboro, GADecember 12, 2013
Pros: it's a job, that pays ok
Cons: everything...management, schedule, equipment
This place is the worst place I have ever worked. It is a billion dollar company but run like a "mom and pop" business. It is very clique oriented and if you are not in the "in crowd" you will not have any chance to move up in the company.
The upper management is a joke, and make knee jerk reactions with little or no thought. The morale throughout the – more... entire plant is just horrible, which leads to a very high turnover rate.
Also the rotating schedule is very tough. You work a week on 1st, a week on 2nd, and a week on 3rd, then start over. It is a hard schedule. Also if someone calls out you are required to stay over and cover for them. – less
Good Job For The Area Of Location
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee), Riceboro, GAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: light supervision, respectable discipline process, easy pay advance
Cons: hard promotion elgibility, scheduling hours
Everything with the job is good. The only things that I would change is the work schedule, the process of promotions, and procedures of business management.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Riceboro, GAJuly 22, 2013
excellent benefits and pay. good training staff. managers are a little overrated
Unique Product
Production Engineering Internship (Former Employee), Riceboro, GASeptember 1, 2012
Good work life balance, great co-workers, received alot of hands on experience.

About SNF Holding Company

SNF Holding Company - The world leader in Polymer Technology for Water Treatment and Enhanced Oil Recovery SNF Holding Company, – Read more

SNF Holding Company Photos