Our client, an industry leader in the clean energy sector, is looking to add a Document Controller to their South Western Ontario team.
Location: London, Ontario
Duration: Permanent, Full time
Compensation: Competitive and generous compensation package
- Coordinate the transmittal of information between Company and Contractor
- Classify and record Project documentation
- Adhere to Company Document Control processes, procedures and specifications to ensure accurate records of all Project official documentation generated by the Company, Contractor or its vendors.
- Coordinate the work with other Project Document Controllers (on and offsite)
- Manage and harvest documentation in the progression of the Project Phases.
- Manage transmittal of information between Company and Contractor to expedite information flow. Manage transmittal of information between project and other company organizations, making appropriate database/log entries for tracking purposes.
- Provision of accurate and up to date document review, receipt and issue information to project team members.
- Ensure drawings from EOR have been reviewed and approved by engineering
- Notify construction of revision
- Ensure EPC contractor discards of previous revisions
- Ensure cover pages for each drawing set are updated by the EOR
- Forward revisions for official transmittal to construction
- Keep detailed records of document content, dates received, and dates transmitted
- Expedite and track status of all documents reviewed internally by the project.
- Coordinate Supplier and Contractor compliance with project procedures in the management of project documents, their metadata, and transfer.
- Provide technical assistance with the import of data from corporate, vendor, partner and other sources; including but not limited to advising users as they correct inaccurate and/or missing data. - Provide technical support and assistance to project members for the EDMS System
- 5+ years of experience as a Document controller in Construction, Engineering or related industry
- Post-secondary education in related field is an asset
- Clean energy experience is a valuable asset
- Experience working with EPC
- Managing of the project official documentation (includes engineering/technical, correspondence, project management - commercial, legal)
- Generating of Company and Contractor to be stored in the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
To apply please send your up to date resume to: sdunlop sncrecruitment.com
Thank you for your interest only Ontario residence need apply.
Position closes March 1st, 2014
Indeed - 7 months ago
SNC Recruitment takes a unique approach that fosters success and profitability for both Consultants and Clients alike. Expertise in the...