Our client, Dentistry on Dundas, a busy and growing practise is looking to add a Dental Hygienist to their team on a one year maternity leave coverage with opportunity to extend or transition.
Location: Woodstock, Ontario
Duration: One year, with opportunity for extension or to transition to permanent
Compensation: competitive hourly wage with vacation pay and various other perks
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Duties include but are not limited:
- Performs general professional dental hygiene procedures including but not limited to root planting, dental prophylaxis, polishing restoration, applying sealant and topical fluoride, preliminary examination, dental radiographs, etc. according to the Dental Practice Act.
- Provides chair-side dental health education and training in proper home care procedures for patients.
- Maintain a high standard of care and abide to professional ethics.
- Assists colleagues when appropriate
- Works cooperatively with other professionals and non-medical personnel in referring patients to appropriate services.
- Ensure that the patient’s medical history is updated every visit (Charting)
- Ensure that the patient’s record, and all relevant paperwork are completed and routed to the front desk.
- Ensure that proper arrangement is made for the patient’s follow-up care.
3-5 years working experience in the hygiene profession
Diploma from accredited college in the hygiene program
Excellent Customer Service and ability to mulit-task and work quickly with out compromising quality
Team player that can work independently as well as under direct supervision
to apply please send resume to: office.manager( at )drbchoi.ca
thank you for your application, only those considered will be contacted.