The role entails the responsibility of handling Outbound telephone and online inquiries from existing customers in connection with the services offered by the client.
What can you expect?
- Permanent, Full Time Positions
- Paid Comprehensive training
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career growth possibilities
- Conveniently located by the North York subway station, Toronto and a monthly transportation allowance to get you to work.
What do we expect?
- A commitment to understanding and delivering effective customer service
- Refined telephone and online communication skills and precise data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Listening skills & empathetic attitude
- Professional and courteous telephone etiquette
A minimum of 3 years of customer service/call center experience is preferred but not limited to. Must be flexible with hours and be willing to move between various shifts from 9 am to 11 pm, Monday to Saturday.
Please submit your resume with the subject line as Outbound Client Service Associate.
SMT Direct would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.