Reporting to the Maintenance Planner, the Technical Support Representative is responsible for communicating with branches regarding repairs on the rental fleet.
Overall, the Technical Support Representative is responsible to:
- Communicate with branches regarding repairs on the rental fleet
- Perform used equipment inspections on units being sold out of the rental fleet.
- Track undercarriage wear and forecast replacement times and costs
- Analyze oil sample reports and advise recommendations from the reports
- Supervise yard personnel in Edmonton location.
- Monitor PM Schedules and create action plans to ensure all PMs are being carried out.
- Support Rental Sales Group on issues relating to machine application and attachment selection.
- Understand fleet maintenance costs and make recommendations to control costs and maximize recoveries from customers.
- Ensure the safety, image and operation of the equipment fleet meets the highest level of corporate compliance.
- Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician
- Strong background in troubleshooting equipment issues
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to work independently, multi task and prioritize.
- Must have basic computer skills with ability to work in the company system and Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to travel to various locations as required (Driving and Air travel required)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their résumé quoting reference number TSR-13940-051112 and position title to:
Indeed - 15 months ago
SMS Equipment supplies equipment, parts and service to the construction, forestry, mining and utility product users. We are here to provide...