Reporting to the Maintenance Planner, the Rental Fleet Maintenance Support is responsible for communicating with branches across Western Canada regarding repairs on the rental fleet.
Overall, the Technical Support Representative is responsible to:
- Communicate with branches regarding repairs on the rental fleet
- Perform used equipment inspections on units being sold out of the rental fleet.
- Track undercarriage wear and forecast replacement times and costs
- Analyze oil sample reports and advise recommendations from the reports
- Supervise yard personnel in Edmonton location.
- Monitor PM Schedules and create action plans to ensure all PMs are being carried out.
- Support Rental Sales Group on issues relating to machine application and attachment selection.
- Understand fleet maintenance costs and make recommendations to control costs and maximize recoveries from customers.
- Ensure the safety, image and operation of the equipment fleet meets the highest level of corporate compliance.
- Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician
- Strong background in troubleshooting equipment issues
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to work independently, multi task and prioritize.
- Must have basic computer skills with ability to work in the company system and Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to travel to various locations as required (Driving and Air travel required)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their résumé quoting reference number RFMS-13940-051112 and position title to: