Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Branch Administrator proactively liaises with branch personnel, customers and suppliers to ensure branch’s accounting and administration systems are maintained accurately and efficiently. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitors information flow (mail, message, etc) in the branch to ensure the timely handling of information.
- Ensures the branch is complying with JSOX procedures
- Looks for ways to reduce administrative and overhead costs and provide recommendations to the Operations Manager
- Assists with the cross training of administrative employees within the branch
- Assists with booking and tracking employee safety training
- Liaises with sales representatives regarding equipment attachment availability and location
- Coordinates, schedules and monitors equipment movement for the branch
- Generates and monitor current WIP reports.
- Provides ongoing management of accounts receivables; follows up on outstanding A/R, etc.
- Assists with reception and clerical duties as required
- Combination of 5-7 years related industry experience within mining/construction as well as a post-secondary education (related diploma or degree from an accredited institution) is required.
- Ability to prepare complex reports and resolve issues.
- Strong ability to organize and multi-task along with excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumé quoting reference number BA-12140-01302013 and position title to:
Indeed - 21 months ago
SMS Equipment supplies equipment, parts and service to the construction, forestry, mining and utility product users. We are here to provide...