Reporting to the Branch Administrator, this position will provide reception and administrative support to the Surrey Branch. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operating a busy multi-line switchboard, greeting / directing customers and walk-ins to the appropriate person, ensuring proper guest sign-in, and directing customers.
- Accounts Payable – matching invoices to purchase orders, reviews invoices for accuracy, codes invoices and reconciles statement of accounts.
- Accounts Receivables – process credits from vendors, assist customers with account queries, takes over the phone payments and prepares /delivers cash deposits.
- Invoicing customers for work performed by maintaining, prepping and costing work orders accurately
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies
- Preparing correspondence and reports as they relate to the branch
- Providing support to the Operations Manager, Branch Administrator, Sales, Parts and Service Departments
- 3 years of office administration and reception experience in an industrial environment.
- Office Administration Certificate or a combination of formal training and experience
- Good bookkeeping knowledge and skills.
- Experience with a busy multi-line switchboard.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills and excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent skills in time management, work prioritization and strong attention to detail as well as the ability to communicate effectively with
all levels of the business.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumé quoting reference number AA-12120-11192312 and position title to: