Position: Web Site Designer
Terms: Negotiated Price
Anticipated Start Date: Immediately
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Assignment: Posting Web site with executed design by planning, maintaining and updating service.
Tasks may include:
- Develop site navigation and functionality by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content
- Installing and configuring server; formatting tools and establishing links
- Upgrade site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options, maintaining links
- Protect site by designing and installing security precautions
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
- Follow operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdown; performing preventive maintenance, ensure hassle free working of the Web Site
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Web Graphic Design
Web Programming Skills
Multimedia Content Development
Thorough understanding of browsers
Able to complete task in timely manner
Languages: Fluent in English
- Expert user of standard design tools (Example: Photoshop, Primavera)
- Pursuing or graduate of post-secondary education in graphic design, web design or related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preference will be given to University Students
Founded in 1991 and incorporated in 1994, SMS Energy-Engineering Inc. is a multidisciplinary engineering company with head offices in...