(Power Generation Industry)
Candidate profiling: -
We are looking for Mechanical Engineers who are independent, passionate about their profession, committed and pay attention to meticulous details to join the firm as new Associates Engineers.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 15 - 20 years of experience
- At least 10 years of experience in Canadian Power Generation Industry is must
- Extensive knowledge of Renewable and Thermal Power Generation
- Responsible for the mechanical design (piping, pumping) of power generation projects
- P. Eng. licence in Ontario is a must requirement
- An ideal candidate will be familiar with Canadian Standards of Power Generation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comprehensive working knowledge of MS Office
Organization Overview: -
SMS Energy-Engineering Inc. is a multidisciplinary engineering company with its head office in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. The company specializes in all areas related to technical advisory and project management of power generation and cogeneration projects. We serve independent power producers, electric utilities, industrial & institutional users, financial institutions, and law firms in Canada, USA, Mexico, China, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and several other countries in the world.
To explore this opportunity further please send your resume with updated contact details at the earliest with "Applying for Associate Mechanical Engineer position" stated in subject line.
Please visit our website - www.smsenergy-engineering.com to learn more about our company and services.
Please note following indicators before applying: -
- Only successful candidates with significant experience will be contacted.
- We are strictly into Power Generation Industry, candidates with no or less relevant experience (as stated in job profile) are requested not to apply.
- Telephone follow ups of application will not be entertained.